Flights to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craigus

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We're going to Cozumel through the holidays this year - our first trip there. Actually, Dec 24-27 in CAN and Dec 27-Jan 3 in COZ at Dive Club. When we checked with the airline re. our Cancun-Cozumel flight, we were told that we would only be allowed one 50# bag per person, and that there is a charge for a second bag - and bags go on a space-available basis. I'm sure we'll probably have two bags per person. Since it's pretty busy that time of year, is there any concern that our bags won't make the same flight? Is that a problem? Anything else we should think about?

Many thanks!
Eric. :tree:

Eric

Somewhat of a hassle flying to Coz from Cancun as well as the luggage situation you already mentioned. I might even consider taking the ferry over.

Save yourselves some MAJOR bucks and take the ferry over like Mike suggested.

Take the bus down to PDC, and walk down the ferry dock and you will be there in an hour probably. MUCH cheaper, and you get to see alot more of the country that way. :)

If you need specific instructions on where to go and how to do it, I am sure someone here can help you out or I can find you a link to good instructions.

Justin

I was on the Areo Firenco(sp?) f27 island hop plane 1 day before it crashed and killed 19 on board- this was aprox 2 years ago. They must have changed the regulations.

Back
Top Bottom