Flight Coron to Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danzz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Next month I will be in Coron. On my way back I booked a morning flight from Coron to Cebu. And in the afternoon of that same day I have an international flight back home. I have been told that the flights from Coron to Cebu are often canceled. Any advice of experiences?

Hello. Indeed, last time Jan 2023 we were booked at 7.20 from Busuanga to Manilla and the arriving plane was late by 2.5h. We missed connecting fligh from Manilla and have to stay 24 hours in the city. The issue with Coron airport is that it only operates during daylight, have no lighting and the runway is only 3300 ft long. Any heavy winds, low clouds makes the delays on the morning inbound flights, as there are no planes overnighting in Coron. Check some statistics on Flightradar24 for specific connection to have an idea about delays, however for specific day nothing is granted. The airport is small and very tiny inside with one coffee shop and 2-3 souvernir shops. Otherwise - enjoy the wrecks :)

86EB9040-F410-4BFD-9FCE-C776E6FBC583.jpeg

My
Next month I will be in Coron. On my way back I booked a morning flight from Coron to Cebu. And in the afternoon of that same day I have an international flight back home. I have been told that the flights from Coron to Cebu are often canceled. Any advice of experiences?
My experience happened 18 yrs ago!
1. The airport was miles away and tiny. They must have rebuilt it since then
2. Public transport was available for the arriving/departing passengers.
3. My flight was cancelled because the weather in MLN was bad. There was a tourist trying to make the same day international connection. But I had given myself 24+ hrs to make the connection.
4. An hr journey back to town and have to repeat the same procedure again. 2nd time lucky.

Best of luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom