Flex seal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got about 12 LP reg hoses all look better than that. Do you want one as a free replacement? Don't fix that POS, please. Wait! This is the joke site! Well the offer was made it's still good! :)

Flex tape can make a boat, surely it's up to the menial task of fixing a regulator. I'm pretty sure if you take a tube of flex seal to a UN meeting, we'd have world peace by the end of the day.

Just don't give the stuff to chuck Norris. You would create a singularity and end us all.

How in hades do you get a tiny zip tie like that relatched/recycled?

Easy; it's just like getting out of a set of handcuffs. Stick a tiny screwdriver or other such implement between the two ratcheting parts and carefully pry them apart. Don't twist or you'll ruin that section of the zip tie. When you're done, make sure you reinstall the hose protector to cover up your handy work. A bit of Aquaseal to hold the hose protector in place will keep the nosy parkers from commenting on your ingenious solution.

I don't have any serviceable hoses to send you like @AfterDark but I do have a few used zipties I'm willing to part with for right price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom