Flatirons Scuba Customer Appreciation Party Aug 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BurBunny

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Watch your mail! I've been told that Flatirons Scuba will be sending out the invited to their annual summer party this week. Unfortunately, it's the same weekend and the RMO getaway to the Blue Hole, but for those not going, Flatirons always puts on a nice get-together. And you'll get to see their new digs!

See you there!

Makes me wish I was back in Broomfield! That dive shop rocks! I was on a trip to Bonaire with my new local dive shop in Chattanooga, and guess who was on the plan with me? Greg and a bunch of Colorado divers! What a neat coincidence. He told me they had a new shop, congrats and good luck to them!

BurBunny:
Watch your mail! I've been told that Flatirons Scuba will be sending out the invited to their annual summer party this week. Unfortunately, it's the same weekend and the RMO getaway to the Blue Hole, but for those not going, Flatirons always puts on a nice get-together. And you'll get to see their new digs!

See you there!

Yeah BurBunny, NOW you tell us about this! :lol:

Maybe since the RMO second annual BASH was such a huge failure, that we can plan something for Turquoise lake around Labor day...

However with the HUGE response (NOT!) we've been getting trying to get ANYTHING together with people in CO, I may just give up on the idea of doing more than just planning things that I want to do, and putting out the dates.....

Hey, when they tell me, I tell you :p

And hey, I'd be up for just doing a BBQ... for those of us warm water wimps who are "spoiled" by clear, blue, warm water.

BurBunny:
Hey, when they tell me, I tell you :p

And hey, I'd be up for just doing a BBQ... for those of us warm water wimps who are "spoiled" by clear, blue, warm water.

Well, maybe I'll make one more attempt at *trying* to do something locally. Chatfield is a real cool park, and for those of you who like photography (topside) they have some possibilities.

I'm just sorry I'll not be able to attend the FlatIrons shinDig! I have been wanting to meet divers from that shop as I hear they are a great group of people.

It was cool to meet the folks at CUPS. I look forward to the next meeting and YOUR photographs and presentation. Don't be shy there Bunny! After seeing great images posted by so many talented UW photograpers, all one can do is shoot as best they can giving the situation, and aspire to become better! We are NOT exactly in the place where we can dive even weekly which is what I really need to get my UW photo skills in gear! However I do find that keeping active in discussions about skills helps keep one sharp. A major reason I spend time on SB, and UW photo forums.

I will be there. Nice group of folks.

Ron, I participate in discussions. I'm not ashamed of my pics... just shy about posting them on forums. For the same reason you and I discussed about not liking my picture taken either. Just feels like they're no longer mine then is perhaps the best way I can put it.

And if you want to see my work up to this year (but none of this year's shots there), you can take my email address you have... substitute "photography" for "travel" :wink:

Rookers - look forward to meeting you! Hope we can find one another.

Back
Top Bottom