Flat Lens on Wrist Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ruffyruff

New
Reaction score
I recently brought my GoPro Hero 2 with the wrist housing to Scuba dive and I found certain pictures to be pretty decent but obviously most had a tough time to focus.

I was researching but I did not find much about which flat lens solution I should buy to mount on to the wrist housing.

Could anyone help?

Many Thanks!

I bought the Blurfix from Snake River Prototyping before the GoPro dive housing came out. Without a flat port of some kind, your photos will be blurry underwater. There are other manufacturers, but I like the look and quality of the Blurfix.

I have heard that the wrist mount is a little difficult. I don't know by experience. I have a monopod that I made and it turned out pretty decent. Mako Spearguns makes several hand held mounts if you don't want to make one yourself. To improve the color, you will need a red filter. I have one being shipped and in the mail now. I can't wait to see the difference in color.

I m a pretty novice scuba diver but i found the wrist mount to be quite handy at time since I dont have to put the gopro anywhere or deal with it.

Thank you for your suggestion, i was reading into the Snake River Prototyping and is it the same product as AquaProHD?

Shop Online

I like the idea of the ability to buy a red 55mm filter because those are really easy to find and cheap too!

Back
Top Bottom