Flash back video 2008...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

The year is 2008 and it's the 28th of August... I arrive at San Carlos Beach to dive with Brandon, Ken and Robin... They are all wearing drysuits, never seen one up close, so that's what keeps them warm I quietly think to myself, maybe some day I while own one... :wink:

In wetsuit we all ascend to the Metridium fields... Was a very beautiful day to dive with lots of pics that I took. Not too much video but I will tell you this, it does have a sneak peak at Gombessa... :D

I love his videos, and had to put this quick video of our small dive, really loved his gear back in 2008 when I first saw a set of doubles up close...

Sweet memories ;-). We have such a fantastic community !! Thanks for sharing Mike!

I clearly remember that day and that dive. Only time I managed to dive with Kenn :wink:. That was a fun dive. Dark day at the fields, as the video shows.

I clearly remember that day and that dive. Only time I managed to dive with Kenn :wink:. That was a fun dive. Dark day at the fields, as the video shows.

Hi Brandon,

I'm glad you found the video, and remember the nice time we had diving. I was still a wetsuit diver and little would I know that it would be you taking me out on my first drysuit ocean run, thanks.

I even ended up getting the same drysuit as yours by accident and really love that suit. You have good navigational skills and we were able to find those fields.

I hope Ryssr and Gombessa find the video and post a small something of what they remember back in 2008, hopefully before they do too many other divers and forget. :shocked2: J/K...

MG

p.s
I remember freezing down there, as you all were nice and comfortable, really got cold but it was a clear dive and you are right very dark, thank goodness for your light.

Very cool Mike.

I must say.... you did very well on putting it together, I like the good Music, the way you have the pictures fade in and an all around great job on that Video, I enjoyed it, It was very stress relieving and relaxing for me after a very Stress filled day!

Man what Kids can do to stress their parents to the deep end! Wait, If it is the deep end of a beautiful dive, That would be a great thing.....:D

Take Deep Breath and rewatch Mikes Video!

Back
Top Bottom