• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Flaming Gorge

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by bikefox, Aug 4, 2005.

1. bikefox

bikefox Barracuda

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Earlier this spring there was some interest in a trip to Flaming Gorge. I just got back from Costa Rica, but I would love to make a quick weekend trip up before the summer is over. Any interest???

2. motternj

motternj Guest

My wife and i are always interested in going diving. Can you tell me a little about Flaming gorge? Where? What? When?

jeromy
    Motternj@adelphia.net

3. bikefox

bikefox Barracuda

I have never dove there, but there is some good info on the web. I thought I would stop by the shop in Vernal to get even more info. I need to look at my schedule to see what works. I just returned from three weeks in Costa Rica but I hope I can find some time.

http://www.utahdiving.com/flaming.htm

4. RonFrank

RonFrank Solo Diver

Labor day may work, however I know that date will not work for Greg, who also showed interest. I just got back from three weeks in FL, so I'm still trying to settle back into the routine.. heck, I have not even full unpakced! :D

5. bikefox

bikefox Barracuda

My summer weekends are looking pretty busy. I will be out of town for Labor day but I will work on a September weekend.