Flaming Gorge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bikefox

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Earlier this spring there was some interest in a trip to Flaming Gorge. I just got back from Costa Rica, but I would love to make a quick weekend trip up before the summer is over. Any interest???

bikefox:
Earlier this spring there was some interest in a trip to Flaming Gorge. I just got back from Costa Rica, but I would love to make a quick weekend trip up before the summer is over. Any interest???

My wife and i are always interested in going diving. Can you tell me a little about Flaming gorge? Where? What? When?

jeromy
Motternj@adelphia.net

I have never dove there, but there is some good info on the web. I thought I would stop by the shop in Vernal to get even more info. I need to look at my schedule to see what works. I just returned from three weeks in Costa Rica but I hope I can find some time.

http://www.utahdiving.com/flaming.htm

bikefox:

Labor day may work, however I know that date will not work for Greg, who also showed interest. I just got back from three weeks in FL, so I'm still trying to settle back into the routine.. heck, I have not even full unpakced! :D

My summer weekends are looking pretty busy. I will be out of town for Labor day but I will work on a September weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom