Fit Characteristics of Pinnacle Elastiprene?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[
I could not get it up the arms. It got stuck at the lower arm and I could not get it to move up the arm enough to get it to lay flat on my skin. To be fair, I also tried on another brand of suit and had the same problem.

I had the exact same problem. I did eventually get the suit up on my arms only to be able feel my pulse through the suit. WAY too tight. Just in the arms. The fit every where else was perfect. Really stinks cause thats the suit I really wanted to buy. I ended up buying a "Waterproof" which fits me great but does have the (un)fortunate Flash Gordan superhero look to it.

I am glad I am not the only one. I am also looking at a Waterproof. No dealers anywhere around here with any suits to try on so I will have to do on-line and hope for the best.

Sounds like it might be time to look into getting wrist zippers installed. I'm planning on using that suit in Mexico next spring for cavern/intro training, and the less drama, the better!

Back
Top Bottom