First Wreck Valley Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbliesath:
Have a great trip, Daryl! Make sure you post your dive results. I'll be heading to Ft. Lauderdale in May and hope to get a couple of those dives in myself.

I will post my dive results after I get back. I leave on Saturday and as crappy of a week as this has been, I hear the ocean calling my name louder and louder each day. I decided to take a wreck diving course while I'm down there. It is a PADI course, but my best friend is the leader on the trip and is teaching several classes so after some discussion, he said he'd make sure it was worth my money if I took wreck under him and he hasn't let me down yet.

I didn't make it to Dutch last year but was there the year before. I noticed you're a computer guy like me and like motorcycles as well. I got a feeling if I hung out at your place, between those subjects, scuba and maybe a few good beers, we'd probably not get much sleep for bs'ing all night. If all goes well I will make it out to Dutch this year. I got my son's first trip to Disney coming up so just have to see how the cards fall.

Thanks again

Daryl

Soundsl like that class will be a good one. Yep, we've got a lot of computer guys on the board. I thought for awhile that was one of the criteria for membership! But there are other vocations out there as well.

Yep, gotta get my 83 Goldwing up and running this year. It sat in the garage since June, because the rear caliper froze up. So, I gotta work on that.

Feel free to drop by anytime. Plenty of brewski's!

Happy diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom