First time taking pictures underwater!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

las0m

New
Reaction score
Hi all - I've been reading this forum a lot.. I bought a Sony P10 and housing (I work for sony so got a decent discount!) a while back, and this weekend had my first chance to get to use them on a trip to the Coronado Islands!

For my first time I think I did okay - got a couple shots that aren't awful.

res13215.sized.jpg

res13236.sized.jpg

res13262.sized.jpg

res13261.sized.jpg

I really need to get a strobe, as all these shots were done without any kind of lighting (not even internal strobe).

Any suggestions for a somewhat affordable strobe? Any easy tips for a beginner that saw more fish butts than anything? =)
res13237.sized.jpg

I'd say you did more than "okay" for your first pics...very nice! The composition and movement of the pictures are appealing.

I don't know about your strobe question, but I'm sure someone on this board will! Good luck and keep shooting!

:wacko:
If those are your first ones... can't wait to see what you shoot next!!! Keep 'em coming! They are great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom