First time in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm going to Cozumel soon, going to be doing mostly boat dives, but an occasional shore dive might be in store for me also.

Will I be able to take video down there or am I going to be wizzing past things..is the current really that bad or can it be?

Thanks,

Jason

Mostly video is easily doable, although currents at certain sites can make it difficult, if not dangerous. Your DM will know about most of these.

Have fun.

DocVikingo

PS: BTW, I noticed that on 03-26-03 you posted my Undercurrent piece about diving the east side, without stated reason or discussion. Am I missing something?

Jason,

You'll be fine. Enjoy!

Jason

I was just surfing the net when I came across what looked to be a Scubaboard member ID.....the only reason I posted it was that I thought other members would want to read something another member wrote.

Depth Gauge, I will be staying at Hotel Brisas and diving with Dive Paradise.

Thanks for the responses guys.

Jason

When is your trip?, I'll be staying at the Brisas May 11-18. If you're going before then please post a review of the hotel and maybe some tips. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom