First Post with ScubaBoard: Lost my GoPro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got back home from a week of diving the SW coast of Puerto Rico out of La Parguera with West Divers. It's an annual event with a couple of experienced dive buddies where we dive the wall and some select inshore reefs. On day four, we were preparing for a drift dive at "Canyons" which is located southeast out from Gilligan's Island. Jumping in at 35 fsw and assembling to start our drift deeper, I thought I had clipped my GoPro onto my BC. When I checked it a minute later, I discovered it was gone and immediately performed a search pattern spiraling out from the point of discovery. But, I could not find it.

This is an appeal to those divers in the area to be aware of my camera. It's a GoPro model 4 in a dive housing attached to a camera tray with one ball joint. It does not have a light. My main issue with finding it are the three days' worth of dive videos it contains.

As an incentive to relocate my camera, I am offering the camera as the reward. I am most interested in regaining the lost videos and would appreciate return of the card. If you find the camera, please respond to this thread and we can work out returning the card.

Back
Top Bottom