First photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abernat

Contributor
Reaction score
I lurked on this newsgroup for some time before I went for the C-5050 and housing. While on a business trip to St. Thomas (I know), I got to try it out while snorkeling. Attached is my favorite. On the 21st we're off to Bonaire.

abernat:
I lurked on this newsgroup for some time before I went for the C-5050 and housing. While on a business trip to St. Thomas (I know), I got to try it out while snorkeling. Attached is my favorite. On the 21st we're off to Bonaire.

man I'm really in the wrong business - I want a business trip to St. Thomas - now you know someone had to make a dig....

very nice photo....I have yet to venture into the underwater photo taking....too much of a clutz I'd probably end up crashing into the poor thing while trying to take its pic....

Throw a working girl a bone and please tell me you are not going to Bonaire on business, too. Please. :cry:

SueMermaid:
Throw a working girl a bone and please tell me you are not going to Bonaire on business, too. Please. :cry:

Bonaire is pure vacation. A year ago we told our two kids and their spouses that, if they would get certified, we'd take them to Bonaire. They did and we did and before the week was out they had insisted that we reserve the rooms for next (now this) year.

Great first pic...you will love Bonaire if you have not been before. If you have, you know it is macro heaven. Do Town Pier for sure Night even better.

abernat:
Bonaire is pure vacation. A year ago we told our two kids and their spouses that, if they would get certified, we'd take them to Bonaire. They did and we did and before the week was out they had insisted that we reserve the rooms for next (now this) year.

Back
Top Bottom