First Oly EMP-1 Photos Bonaire Sept 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

herbdb

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
These are from my first outing with my new Olympus EMP-1, Sept 14-21.

Banded Coral Shrimp.jpgBanded Tube-Dwelling Anemone.jpgDen Laman Dock.jpgDrum Fish.jpg
Elk Horn Coral.jpgFilefish.jpgFireworm.jpgFlamingo Tongue.jpg
French Angelfish.jpgGraysby getting teeth cleaned.jpgPederson Cleaner Shrimp -2.jpgPederson Cleaner Shrimp.jpg

Attachments

• Sharptail Eel.jpg
    Sharptail Eel.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Split Crown Feather Duster.jpg
    Split Crown Feather Duster.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Stoplight Parrotfish Initial Phase.jpg
    Stoplight Parrotfish Initial Phase.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 56
Are you using an external strobe??.

Most were with strobes, some of the shallow shots were natural light. The tube anemone was a night photo. I have two Sea and Sea YS-01 strobes.

Nice shots. I love the Don Lehman shot. I also like that you label each shot. All too often, people post shots of critters and I don't know what they are. I love learning the names of critters while looking at beautiful photographs.
I guess fish ID is one of my favorite hobbies.

Nice shots. I love the Don Lehman shot. I also like that you label each shot. All too often, people post shots of critters and I don't know what they are. I love learning the names of critters while looking at beautiful photographs.
I guess fish ID is one of my favorite hobbies.

'Name that Critter' forum here is one of my favorite places---when my stupidity shines out..:)

Back
Top Bottom