First Meeting a Success! (with photos)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also had a great time.....Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your festivities. It was an outstanding time! Here are a couple of my pictures from the dive.

Octopus:
PA180955.jpg

PA180963.jpg

PA180967.jpg

PA180973.jpg

PA180981.jpg

PA181001.jpg

PA181014.jpg

Thanks for posting those great pics, MRXRAY!
Mrs.Fish and I just LOVE diving with you and Hetland because you're both great company, and of course then we have a bunch of awesome pics to put in our dive logs!

Thanks for joining us as well. Since you admitted that you had fun, we now officially consider you part of our society. The next time you join us, we'll show you the secret handshake. :wink:

-:fish:

Thnx for the report

Nice pictures Hetland and MRXRAY.

DO you have to live in the area to be a part of this group? I travel to the gulf for 90% of my diving anyway. I also have "people" in Mobile and will be down there for most holidays.

Do you post info about gatherings here on SB or somewhere else?

Fantasitc report and great shots. Love the Spotted SeaHare, LightBulb Anemone, and octopus. :)

Edit: Woah - I missed the Scaly-Tailed Mantis Shrimp - that shot kicks butt - very lucky shot :yelclap:

Good luck with the new group, btw. :)

Last edited:
Fantasitc report and great shots. Love the Spotted SeaHare, LightBulb Anemone, and octopus. :)

Edit: Woah - I missed the Scaly-Tailed Mantis Shrimp - that shot kicks butt - very lucky shot :yelclap:

Good luck with the new group, btw. :)

i spent a good bit of time with the mantis. he seemed content to study me as i studied him. i was too chicken to get in any closer (didn't want him to club my housing apart) so it's the best shot i could have gotten with my current kit. amazing creatures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom