First Manta :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats Tim! My one experience with them was a school of them off of Fiji. They are truly graceful creatures.

Did B&B mention how long this migration period lasts? I am diving with them Oct 23rd and 25th.

Thx GNK -

It looks like it might be "Taylor" - MPRF ID Catalog Maui : Taylor hard to tell from the pic as it's pretty small though. What do ya' all think?

If you compare the pics, it's most definitely Taylor. The grouping of spots on her underside are exactly the same.

Yeah I think you are correct. Here is my photo which sadly isn't so hot! Very cool project!

DSC_0110.jpg

I think that is Taylor. Markings are pretty much spot on (hahahahaha- spot, get it?... anyways)

lol - ok that was a good pun :)

btw - tell your daughter she can come over and play with Shelby anytime ... She LOVES attention :wink:

Aloha, Tim

Could be Taylor - send your photo in to info@mantapacific.org - it's MUCH better than the one in the catalog...

(just FYI - my wife Vicky is on the board of directors of MPRF - I'm not directly involved).

I sent it in yesterday with the pic and updated info for their files. Good idea they had setting that up.

Thanks for providing the link to them -

Aloha, Tim

lol - ok that was a good pun :)

btw - tell your daughter she can come over and play with Shelby anytime ... She LOVES attention :wink:

Aloha, Tim

I am sure she would love to, but we live in Colorado now. You will have to bring her this way : )

Back
Top Bottom