First live aboard for lone diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@KC10ChiefThe point being that if you book a trip on a live aboard as a single traveler, contact the ship's representative and let them know if you are willing to accept a random roommate. If you are, then you might be able to avoid any form of a single supplement even if the other bed goes unfilled.

(Just bring good earplugs because you have no control over whether you get matched up with someone who snores.)

Unfortunately I'll never get to experience a liveaboard. I can't afford the single suppliment and I won't ruin someone elses trip due to my snoring. It shakes the walls.

I contacted the Juliet and they told me that they take singles all the time and that I should just let them know when I'd like to come! No single supplement. The Juliet looks like it's right up my alley.

The Juliett was my first livaboard and I thoroughly enjoyed it. They take you to great dive sites with no one else around. At the end of the week everyone was like family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom