First Grand Cayman Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would also highly recommend Cobalt Coast/Divetech. They have relatively affordable dive packages are are tucked away from all the tourist trap crap. I stayed there around Christmas time and had a wonderful time. Divetech staff went out of their way to get a night dive set up for me and the diving was fantastic.

There are several small boat operators on the west side of the island operating out of the Lobster Pot dive centre. I last went out with my friend Tom at Off the Wall Divers. He runs a pretty relaxed operation. No clock watching. just having fun diving. His boat moves according to the season to be able to take advantage of the North Wall diving when winds allow.

I went with Ocean Frontiers in early February - great dives & first class operation.

Divejay, you aren't Jay Easterbrook from Divetech by chance? Not sporting to secretly promote your own operation.

Jay----you think the north side of the island has the best boat dives and lots of great shore diving eh?
Is there a place that will rent us gear for our entire stay --irrespective of where we go --shore or boat?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom