First GoPro Edit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafied

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My first video edit from some shots in Roatan. Had to pull the soundtrack because of copyrights. Just throw something you like on and hit play. Comments welcome. Roatan - 2012 - YouTube

Nice video!! Thanks for posting.
Is this your first experience shooting video?
What program did you use to edit?

Nice work, I'd try to add music for a better overall video.

I've shot a number of things above the surface in my years with snowboarding and skateboarding videos but this is the first time I've ever shot anything underwater. Used iMovie on my Macbook to throw it together really quick, it was surprisingly easy. I wish I could have left the soundtrack I had on there as it is much better with it but I've got no clue how to get around copyrighted music or where to find non-copyrighted stuff to use.

Are you selling the videos? If not, then who cares about copyrighted music on a dive video for you to show your family and friends?

Apparently someone thinks my family an friends are going to try and steal the sound clip. Each time I try post on Youtube or Facebook it gets pulled or blocked immediately and I'm given a "warning".

That is so stupid. You need to switch to Vimeo, the playback quality seems better to me too.

I think vimeo also has music to select from now

Awesome video man, very clear. We'll be in Roatan in September (CocoView) so looking forward to getting some new UW shots myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom