First gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I started early with a bp/w cuz it allowed me to customize my set up to my disability easily and I don't regret it... simple stuff well built! I don't think that you'll be disappointed! (My girlfriend switches for a bp/w now too after trying mine).

I think the reg hog will be just fine! now we'll see you for the computer purchase :wink:

don't hesitate to give a feedback!
I had a mares puck pro plus with bt for about a year, and actually am getting another one with the package, so I think I stick with that for now.

I also went for an entry computer! No regrets!

and even if the new peregrine looks cool! I’ll pay my aow and more with that!

I started early with a bp/w cuz it allowed me to customize my set up to my disability easily and I don't regret it... simple stuff well built! I don't think that you'll be disappointed! (My girlfriend switches for a bp/w now too after trying mine).

I think the reg hog will be just fine! now we'll see you for the computer purchase :wink:

don't hesitate to give a feedback!
Curious on the Disabilities as that is the reason I'm leaning towards BP and Wing

Curious on the Disabilities as that is the reason I'm leaning towards BP and Wing
1st reason: it’s a great excuse to buy cool looking gear as a newbie!

2nd: it actually allows me to customize the set up to my liking and make my life easier underwater...

and lastly I feel better reducing a bit the number of failure points as dealing with a problem would, without a doubt, be harder with only one hand

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom