First Dive Impressions - Catalyst 360

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Makes decent sense. Thanks for the input. :coffee:

Great writeup Dave! You look good in the suit and flip fins :wink: THe suit will get more comfy as you wear it, but will never be like the Fusion you got your bride. I didnt forget about those spring straps, I had a death in the family and have been busy with that. They are going out today :D

You will learn to love that suit, dont worry!! I promise :wink:

Thanks Mike. I sadden by the news of your loss. Having recently lost my own brother, I know how messed up life can get following it.

On the flip side, THANK YOU for the great service you gave me and my lovely bride in getting us setup with the new suits. I have tried three times to get out again for more dives but one thing or another has stepped in to screw it up. Maybe next Saturday?

I already feel comfortable in the suit, and having is custom fitted was a big plus. Again, thank you Mike and to the folks at Whites, I could not be happier.

Back
Top Bottom