First Aid CPR - Recert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone. I found a NAUI instructor that has a Diving First Aid for Professional Divers class next week. Said I could join for $40.

When I read your OP it appeared to me that you were an instructor. As a DM our shop required me to re-certify either with PADI's EFR or somewhere else that's recognized. I believe I could've taken the EFR Instructor Course and could have satisfied any requirements by PADI or the shop by simply teaching it to one person each year. But, as you are not a pro my (rather odd) advice would be:
Just study your manual and any other materials from your original course regularly (I still read a page most days). Having taken CPR 4 times, I have noticed that very little changes (and sometimes question those odd changes myself). I also noticed that in all 4 courses, it seems to be a breeze and everyone passes. The written "tests" were done orally in one case, and marks ignored in another. What I'm saying is IMO it is more important to review the stuff regularly on your own rather than find and pay for a course--unless someone requires it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom