Firefox not working?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a moderator on a different V-bulletin based board, and I log on there about 15 - 20 times a day. I use FF and have experienced no problems with that board or this one. Have you tried looking at different websites? Any differences between now and a few days ago? Make sure the latest version of FF is installed, clear your cookies, cache, and browsing history and reboot your computer. Sometimes all you need is a good 'ol fashioned reboot...it fixes a lot of little issues you may have that you don't normally have.

FF2 on XP and FF3b5 on OSX work fine for me.

Try deleting any cached pages (Tools -> Options... Advanced -> Network -> Cache -> Clear Now). The other thing to try is to disable any Add Ons to see if one of those may be the cause.

I don't know what it was, but it seems to be working fine now. Thanks for all the help!

And computers were supposed to make our lives easier? PFFT!!:lam:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom