FireFox not loading the forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitchell Teeters

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For some reason FF is not loading your site. I'm on IE right now. I can get on via tapatalk, and IE, but FF (If it loads) is slow as Christmas.

Well, I'm running FF and having no trouble. But my husband, using IE, can't upload responses, and SB is the only board where he is having this issue.

Reactions: Jax
For some reason FF is not loading your site. I'm on IE right now. I can get on via tapatalk, and IE, but FF (If it loads) is slow as Christmas.

Most likely, this is because of a plugin on your browser.

Well, I'm running FF and having no trouble. But my husband, using IE, can't upload responses, and SB is the only board where he is having this issue.

Also, this IE issue is probably because of a browser plug-in. A couple of users described IE problems, but don't want to offer any additional input as to what is causing their issues. There are 2 other threads... One is here -> http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/si...explorer-9-recover-webpage-lockup-issues.html

It worked fine yesterday and works on other forums. Today it has been a no go.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No changes to the site have been made. Since the site is working for other people using Fireox, and on other browsers, it's most likely a browser related issue that you are having... And most likely some kind of plugin which may have updated in the background on your broswer?? Don't know.

I'm running FF and not having any issues.
Try clearing your cache and cookies and see if that helps

I'm running FF and not having any issues.
Try clearing your cache and cookies and see if that helps

I'll try it.

sent via nookcolor N2A.

I'm going to mark this as "Closed" since it's not a ScubaBoard issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom