FireFox not loading the forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've cleard the cookies for scubaboard. Since this is the ONLY forum that won't load for me it is specific to this forum. I have to use IE or tapatalk to get on here. I suspect SB is trying to load something and the security is too high. The problem is it worked the day before, then today it won't load and times out.

I've cleard the cookies for scubaboard. Since this is the ONLY forum that won't load for me it is specific to this forum. I have to use IE or tapatalk to get on here. I suspect SB is trying to load something and the security is too high. The problem is it worked the day before, then today it won't load and times out.

There is nothing that I can change on ScubaBoard to solve your computer problem. At the same time, I didn't see you try my original suggestion, which was to disable all plugins that you are using on your firefox.

This is not an SB issue, so beyond suggesting how you can fix your browser, I can't do anything else.

Sorry.

I absolutely ripped FF out by the roots and reinstalled. Hopefully this will take care of it. The weird thing is that one day it worked, and the next, no.

I'm on here all the time and nothing had been installed. I get lots of tracking warnings fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom