Fins - Needle in a haystack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The camo colors are limited edition runs. I have hear SP will do a special run if a dealer (or group of dealers) agrees to buy a certain minimum but it's not realistic for one shop to commit to the minimum (like 500 pairs?)

no - I'll check with my LDS

what the hell does between L and XL mean

do you need L or XL? :rofl3:
Size L/XL means that I’m either or. I’m smack between the two sizes. I understand that some of the SP fins in Asia seem to be sized differently, so that may come into effect.

The camo colors are limited edition runs. I have hear SP will do a special run if a dealer (or group of dealers) agrees to buy a certain minimum but it's not realistic for one shop to commit to the minimum (like 500 pairs?)
Yeah, I talked to the GM of Scubapro Australia and they weren’t able to get the 500 min commitment. Asia Pacific has had the red camo fins before, but they’re sold out everywhere that I’ve checked.

Does anyone know of the Facebook Marketplace/Craigslist equivalent for SE Asia/China that I could try looking into for the used market?

I’ve located a pair in Taiwan, but I need to find someplace to ship it to in Taiwan that can then be turned around and shipped to me. If anyone has any Taiwan friends that want to be paid for their time, let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom