Fins for Rockboots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaPro Jet Fins work great.

It really depends on what size you wear. If you wear a size 9-11 or so, you will probably need to go with turtles. I wear a size 9 rockboot and my XL Jets would not fit and I had to get some turtles. Luckily, the turtles are also nice fins. If you wear something larger than a 10 or so, you could probably deal with the XXL jets.

I have tried Scubapro Twinjets, it was uncomfortable and how it fits to my DUI rockboots. So I tried on Apollo biofins, wow, that is the best one yet to my opinion!

jwinslow68:
Any suggestions on what fins are best for use when wearing DUI rockboots?

I use ScubaPro's twin jets and they fit my rockboots perfectly. My rockboot is an 8, my fins are L.

The twin jet L size fit barely with size 9 and 10 rock boot without any inner thinsulate or thick socks. The XL size is the better fit for the cold water diving.

How did I know that? Don't ask.. Finally I had to get several fins from mediim to XL size.... LOL~~~

Jason B:
It really depends on what size you wear. If you wear a size 9-11 or so, you will probably need to go with turtles. I wear a size 9 rockboot and my XL Jets would not fit and I had to get some turtles. Luckily, the turtles are also nice fins. If you wear something larger than a 10 or so, you could probably deal with the XXL jets.

Really?:D

I am using size 10 Rockboot and XL jet fin. Are you wearing a boot thinsulate stuff or wide foot? If then, it makes sense though. I saw that Matt is using turtle fin like you.
Turtle fin has much wider pocket than jet's one. It is a good fin. I like it...

BTW, please let me know if you want to get rid of jet fin XL size :05:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom