Fins for bigfoot/Sasquatch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SVT_Tactical

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I wear a size 18 shoe. Been wearing Jet fins but they are heavy. Google turned up a company called Force Fins but haven't gotten an email back as far as sizing from them. Anyone got any other suggestions to look at?

18??? Man, some duct tape applied between your toes, and who needs fins.....

sorry, been a long day.....

Well after a lot of research I found that forcefins will work for me, supposedly. I've got a set ordered and they come with a money back guarantee so worse thing is I'm out of shipping. I'll update the thread when I get them.

I have 4 pairs and they really should fit your feet. Xxl?

Well got time to get out in the pond today with the force fins. I was very hesitant to not toss them back in the box and return them the day they arrived after putting them thinking that I was going to hate them. They almost feel like they are going to just flop off. I instead gave them a shot and so very glad I did. They work with my addidas water shoes or my booties. They are so easy to kick and are super light weight. Night and day difference over the jet fins. Still want to test them in the ocean in a current but I do believe the quest for my ideal fins might be over.

Yep! Exactly why we love our force fins! Although we need to sell a few pairs. Haha. I have 4 and my husband has 3 pairs (pool, warm water, dry suit)

Shell

There are people using 30 year old Force Fins with 1000+ dives on them - still working fine.
They are not made of cheap plastic crap like most "modern" fins.

They will have to pry my Hockey FFs off my cold dead body in 25 years!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom