Finished AOW today!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, we played with a tennis racket tied to a ball. Never felt anything strange.

It took me a while to equalize and besides that my tank slipped free. I just held the tank and continued down and had someone help me put it back on.

Joe Collins
Paramedic/Firefighter

Congratulations. I did my AOW in March. I learned a lot. It was a fun class for me.

Congrats completing further certification! Welcome to the wonderful world of AOW diving :humble:

Hopefully you have met a few other divers with whom you can now continue to dive and practice skills. Maybe that DMT is willing to buddy-up with you again in the future at local sites?

Congrats completing further certification! Welcome to the wonderful world of AOW diving :humble:

Hopefully you have met a few other divers with whom you can now continue to dive and practice skills. Maybe that DMT is willing to buddy-up with you again in the future at local sites?

Yep. Anytime I want to blow some bubbles, he'll be happy to join in. It's handy that he has some tanks that he'll let me use as there is a close pond to play around with, all I have to do is pay for refills and find my own weights.

Though, I do need 34 lbs to sink using a 7 mm wetsuit which is more than a bit to be lugging up and down hill and dale to this particular pond.

Next up, Rescue Diver, and maybe even Nitrox--which includes a couple of dives.

Joe Collins
Paramedic/Firefighter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom