Finding wetsuit for petite w/ curves...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check out the Aqua Lung Aquaflex. I have a size 4 5mm, and with a skin suit beneath, it's very comfy and pretty easy to get on. Fit me better than anything else I tried and wasn't too tight or too loose anywhere. I liked it so much I bought the 3mm, too. It will likely fit you nicely in the legs, though you'll have to see about the arms. (They fit me perfectly, but I am a little shorter than you.) Aqua Flex makes a Long, also, but that might be too much height.

I was also going to suggest the Aqua Lung Aqua Flex. It’s amazing because I know many people with this suit that are various heights, weights, and body types, including those that are underweight and overweight, short to tall, and it really fits well. The neoprene is super stretchy and accommodating to fit against the body as needed.

I am petite and curvy and have the Mares Reef She Dives 3 mm full wetsuit and it fits great! It was the best fitting wetsuit out of the many that I tried, which were mainly too long or too tight on the chest but loose elsewhere - and too long. I've had Bare wetsuits in 3 mm and other thicknesses that fit well in the past, but they're longer now than they used to be in the body as well as arms and legs.

Reef - She Dives

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom