finding lost keys for tourists

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not crying. You're crying.

Nice vid. Brings back some memories...

Cool story, I love it! That's a success if ever I've heard one.
Our river and inland lake water is like coffee and I dread the occasional call of the desperate land lubbers with similar stories. I have a GoPro to find when I have the time. It was lost in a dark pool of water where kids love to jump in and swim. Unfortunately it's quite a hike to get to and with this cleanup occupying all my free time it may be a while before I get up there.
Our harbor cleanup can be found in another thread and it's quite intensive.
Last year we removed 4 tons of tires from our harbor and with the help of 20 to 30 volunteer divers I expect we'll do that again this year. You can say organizing this with no local dive shop is a lot of work. I'll post more on that later though...

DD

Great Video. And you have no or very very few zebra mussels in Lake Superior?? If that was in Lake Huron those little living razor blades would be everywhere.

Great Video. And you have no or very very few zebra mussels in Lake Superior?? If that was in Lake Huron those little living razor blades would be everywhere.

We do but they seem to be limited to the Harbors. They probably won't spread as much due to several factors, thankfully. If you watch my cleanup video from last year you'll see some on a tire that we brought up from along the bulkhead.

We do but they seem to be limited to the Harbors. They probably won't spread as much due to several factors, thankfully. If you watch my cleanup video from last year you'll see some on a tire that we brought up from along the bulkhead.

My dive and work buddy and I were staying at a marina on Rainy Lake near Fort Frances Ont ( near International Falls Mn) We would usually have a dive after work and then run the compressors while having supper.

Twice we were asked to get stuff for fishers who had dropped it right at the dock.

One guy asked up after we had removed our gear to get his watch. It was about 10 m deep and the watch was not waterproof and did not work, the a$$hole never offered us anything for re-gearing and jumping in the water because he was mad that the watch was ruined.

Another guy dropped a wallet, just about same place, he was still looking shocked when we surfaced and it was just a quick deflate and grab on the bottom ( nice clear lake). He gave is a case of beer.

We also had found a real nice fishing rod and reel. We gave it to the marina operator and he said he knew whose it was. Couple days later we found a bottle of whiskey on our door step.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom