Finding Buddies? (Michigan)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shift,
Count me in! I'll pm you later in the week to set up time & other details as well as have a check on weather. Are you interested in diving this wkend? if so, pm me back. Later.

Mike

I would, but I have family obligations this weekend. Gilboa will be busy next weekend because of a DUI dry suit demo, so make arrangements if you're staying overnight. I'm going Friday night to secure a campsite & my uncle is staying at a hotel in Findlay.

I just recently got my ow cert. I have only dove at White star so far. I also do not have anyone to dive with and would like to meet some people to dive with. I am usually available whenever to go out diving if anyone is interested.

I just recently got my ow cert. I have only dove at White star so far. I also do not have anyone to dive with and would like to meet some people to dive with. I am usually available whenever to go out diving if anyone is interested.

I can usually be persuaded to go diving at Whitestar most weekends. Will be out of town this weekend but planning on diving Sept. 21 or 22 if your interested. Pm me with your info. Thanks.
Ryan

Check out meetup.com
Aquatic Adventures of MI out of Brighton have a weekly meetup and social dive we just switched to the Sunday fall schedule. always easy to find a dive buddy at these events.

Hey all welcome to the great world of diving. I will be down in Gilboa this upcoming weekend--Sept 14-15 teaching a class. There will be a few folks just diving. You are welcome to come down and dive with us. Just stop by the green vw micro bus and introduce yourself.

Take care,

jamie aka busdiver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom