Finally....some Wednesday diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got the same deal you told me about over at Sea Sports... Now I just have to keep from loosing the fill card.

Was down westheimer anyway last night so I figured I might as well stop in. :)

So who's diving on Sat. I plan on being there

Speaking of tanks does anyone know of a shop that carries the new E series PST tanks. I asked at Sea Sports and they said they would have to get a quote but then they never follow up on getting a quote.

Geek

GeekDiver once bubbled...
Speaking of tanks does anyone know of a shop that carries the new E series PST tanks. I asked at Sea Sports and they said they would have to get a quote but then they never follow up on getting a quote.

Good luck! I've asked 6-8 shops in the Houston area and am told the same thing. The only reasonable response I got was from Houston Scuba Academy. Margaret called to tell me that PST wouldn't sell her just a single tank, she needed to be an authorized dealer. Since steel tanks aren't exactly the norm around here, I doubt there will be any authorized dealers.

Maybe we need to take orders and make a road trip to Florida! That where all my steel tanks have come from and at excellent prices.

I'm ready to take some days off and would love to go to FL but I want to save my money for more training and more gear. LP has them listed on there site. The E8-130 is $331 but I would rather not have to buy a tank from online due to the additional money for shipping etc.

So whos going diving on Sat. I haven't been diving the last 2 months cuz of my dad getting sick then passen on. The last couple of times I went out was on a Sun and I ended up doing most of my dives solo. Nothing's better to help build conf in diving skills than to get out in the middle where it's dark and cold and make nav runs but I would rather dive with good folks and talk about the fish.

Geek

I'll be at Twin Lakes on Saturday around noon with Tammy.

See you there!

Thomas

:auto:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom