Finally....some Wednesday diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Tony, Brenda and I got to the lake around 1:30pm. He thought he was gonna sneak in a dive before I got there so he could catch up with me in dive counts....we're 1 dive apart! :D It was dark and starting to sprinkle to we gear up in a hurry. By the time we were in the water, the bottom had fallen out. Tony got some cool rain pictures. When we returned, we knew when we rounded the point bu the 'milk' in the water. The runoff looked so weird.

TPH got there in time to join us for our second dive and Beast caught us gearing up. When we surface from that 2nd dive, Homey, Donbon and Texas Tammy had arrived.

All 8 of us started out for our third dive and soon split into buddy pairs...viz really sucked. Tony and I both got some cool pictures, in spite of the conditions.

Tammy....I'm sorry I was rude and didn't say goodbye. I though you and your husband were joing us across the street! Hope you come out and join us again.

BTW...Donbon is no longer the new guy!!! :wink:

Here's the group we had today....
Donbon on the end,
b-r Beast, Homey, TPH, Brenda
f-r Mr. Tammy (sorry, I didn;t get his name!), Tammy, Tony.

aae.sized.jpg

I had a great time and looking forward to next time.

Mr. Tammy (good one! LOL!) Is Thomas, not my hubby. Hopefully he will be able to get in the water next time.

Maybe next week we'll get there a bit earlier and join y'all for dinner.

Tammy

I'm just happy to not be the new guy :)

And I have added tank shopping to my errands list for the weekend so that i don't always have to scramble to rent/find one in the future...

You bought a tank!!!!

We'll be out this weekend, just not sure which day. What works best for you?

Well, at some point this weekend I have to drop off the papers for new apartment, but other than that my weekend is pretty open.

I'm flexible for whatever...

I can come out Saturday AM or anytime sunday. Have to go to party Sat night, so i need to be home by 4 or so.

Back
Top Bottom