Finally Positive News About Moms in the Workplace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pants!:
The screen name is M Robinson, not Mr Robinson.... presumably as in Michelle Robinson.....

OOPS I corrected it.

Damnit Doc, I'm a Doc not a reading major!

I must admit that I am from the state (PA) that has a senator with negative feelings (and a book) about the decay of the family due to working mothers. I can only apoligize that I have to share this state with this man (Senator Santorem).

pants!:
The screen name is M Robinson, not Mr Robinson.... presumably as in Michelle Robinson.....

pants!, have you been o-d'ing on your smart pills again?

:14:

H2Andy:
pants!, have you been o-d'ing on your smart pills again?

:14:
No, I've simply kept my pants clean.

Oh, it's not Mr. Obinson then? I thought "Michelle" was a guy's name in Canada. Wow, ya learn something new every day!

LOL - this has turned out to be quite funny! I never thought my name would be confusing - LOL.
Michelle Robinson (female) - not a french man.

BILLB:
I must admit that I am from the state (PA) that has a senator with negative feelings (and a book) about the decay of the family due to working mothers. I can only apoligize that I have to share this state with this man (Senator Santorem).
Curious what you believe the role of the sexes too be? Father's role? Mother's role? I find it interesting that most men on this board are encouraging to an uncle taking the kids to a hooters, but then blast a mother for saying it's out of line... Who's responsible for tht decay of the family? Mother's obviously.... :wink:

mrobinson:
Curious what you believe the role of the sexes too be? Father's role? Mother's role?

How about thinking of it as the role of the PARENT? (I realize you do, Michelle). Forget the division of labour - what does it mean to be a parent?

Isn't a french man from Quebec called Michel (not Michelle)? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom