Finally Home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I know it has been a long time since I have written, but things have been really busy and hectic in many senses. First of all, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your prayers and support for me since I was placed back on active duty orders.

It was a very trying year in Iraq, I was at Camp Taji, 15 miles north of Baghdad. I made some friends and sadly lost two. I look forward to sitting back and catching up with you, right now I am just trying to get back into the swing of things, and figure out where I left off.

I will be getting back into diving this year. So hopefully I'll be diving with some of you soon.
I'll post pictures of Iraq later.

Aloha and welcome back LIT :wink:

I'm sorry for your loss and hope you are doing well and getting back into the feeling of being home :)

Eric, great to have you back home, good luck getting settled back in...have you thought about a BP/W? :D

Lil' Irish Temper:
Hi Everybody,

I know it has been a long time since I have written, but things have been really busy and hectic in many senses. First of all, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your prayers and support for me since I was placed back on active duty orders.

It was a very trying year in Iraq, I was at Camp Taji, 15 miles north of Baghdad. I made some friends and sadly lost two. I look forward to sitting back and catching up with you, right now I am just trying to get back into the swing of things, and figure out where I left off.

I will be getting back into diving this year. So hopefully I'll be diving with some of you soon.
I'll post pictures of Iraq later.

:hugs: welcome home. I fall in line with DIE in saying, thank you very much for all you have given. My sympathies for your friends :sad:

DUDE!!!!!!!!! When we going diving??? :D :D :D

Welcome back LIT. I'm glad to hear your safe, and sorry to hear about your loss.

Welcome back LIT! Not much has changed and Moonie is still being passed around. Raisin boy is doing a good job keeping up with Moonie's travels. :D

I echo what the rest have said, a big thank you for your service and I'm very sorry about your two friends.

Back
Top Bottom