Finally got qualified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well done - welcome to the wet world, may you wallet be deep enough to support you :)

Dom

Thankfully the wallet has already suffered most of the pain, virtually nothing left to buy (I know that's famous last words!!)

Ian Wigg once bubbled...
Thankfully the wallet has already suffered most of the pain, virtually nothing left to buy (I know that's famous last words!!)

ROFL! - You are young, but you will learn :wink:

Dom

Congratulations from another Englander :D

I will say one thing for the club. Whilst it took a ridiculous time to get certified, at least I wasn't treated like a novice in the sense that, as long as it was within my depth limit (i.e 20m) and someone suiytably qualified was available, I could go on any dive going so I've racked up a reasonably varied bunch of dives in pretty well all conditions. I've been drysuit qualified for nearly a year, dive a bp/wing with both single and twin 10's, and am quite happy with both smb and dsmb. If there hadn't been such a massive delay for the first half of my training I'd have been Sports Diver by now.

TDI Nitrox course next week and Sports Diver by Christmas !!!

Good point, its the diving and experience that counts not the qualifications.

Though it must be good to know that you can now dive away from the club

Congratulations, I think that pro training is best, not because the training is difficult, but its often hard to find someone qualified, who is prepared to spend what little leisure time they have for O/W diving, devoting time training and assessing someone else. :D

Back
Top Bottom