Finally got back in the water .....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Had poor diving conditions over the past few months but things are looking up. Some pics from the weekend.

E-3, 50mm Macro

3078290646_fe9c1c5a85.jpg

3078289410_21db88bc3f.jpg

3078289164_29ab747a05.jpg

3078288962_1c84fbd681.jpg

Yes - taken on one of a series of wrecks sunk as an artificial reef.

Very nice pics!! Looks like the first time back in the water was productive

Fab photos, thanks for posting them.

Nice to be going into summer isn't it, when the majority of the board are regretting the passing of the season!

Alison

Geesh Andy. I wish I could take shots like that at THE END of the season :D. Thanks for posting and keep'em coming.

Fab photos, thanks for posting them.

Nice to be going into summer isn't it, when the majority of the board are regretting the passing of the season!

Alison

You must have sensed the envy coming from here in cold and snowy (sort of) Canada. The change of season which signals the end of my dive season is never a good change :shakehead:. That which signals the start of my season is always a time of joy :yeahbaby:.

We can normally dive all year round over here - we have had a few months of really poor conditions. But I am glad that summer is finally here !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom