Finally Diving Dry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scottri

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I finally gave in to the cold water gods and bought a dry suit. I bought a USIA Pro Trilam shell. I am so happy that my days of pulling on a cold wet wet suit are over! I never got used to that first minute after putting on my suit when it was wet. I used to envey the drysuit guys sitting around after a dive with warm clothes on while I hopped around trying to warm up all the while acting like it was no big thing. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use the damn thing!

Scott: :)

Now I envy you Scott. Looks like I won't be dry until 2003!
:(

Originally posted by Scottri
I finally gave in to the cold water gods and bought a dry suit. I bought a USIA Pro Trilam shell. I am so happy that my days of pulling on a cold wet wet suit are over! I never got used to that first minute after putting on my suit when it was wet. I used to envey the drysuit guys sitting around after a dive with warm clothes on while I hopped around trying to warm up all the while acting like it was no big thing. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use the damn thing!

Scott: :)

No matter what you say now, some of the folks around here WILL call you a CAD now. Be proud! It is so much fun getting out of the drysuit - er dry, while the others around you are doing that oh so wonderful wetsuit dance.. hehehe

Congratulations Scott....

Now the only thing left is for you to move up closer to the good diving :wink:

ok Scott

now ya made me jelous gald ya could do it
my drysuit wont come in till the spring and then it is a second hand 1 hope it dont leak :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom