FINAL Christmas Party Sched

Will you be going to the PPD Christmas Party on December 13 at Jack's Loft, Wilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
o ano nangyari sa dive mo kahapon? balita ko nakasuot ka ng pang bubong.
SARAP!!!! promise will post a divetrip later or tomorrow or sunday... sobrang busy lang and bawi ako kay love for leaving her with the baby while i went and had fun during the holiday... so hinay-hinay lang muna SB hehehehehe

Jag

PS
yup! bullet proof yung likod ko kahapon :wink:

meron akong pang sexchange gift 2 pieces... pwede ring pang raffle yung isa (hindi siya mahal so pang megaconsolation prize siya)

i also have a real great gift through the kindness of gordon and scubastop so at least there's 1 raffle prize to give away :jester:

Jag

subzero:
Dont mean to hijack this thread, but I just wanna greet everyone Maligayang Pasko (Merry Christmas). Cheers.
maligayang pasko din sa iyo at iyong pamilya... will surely raise (and down like spoon) a couple in your honor...

as well as a couple for rick... greatwolf... ben_ca... (hic)...

Jag

ishbaby:
Will shop around in awhile for an exchange gift. :)

so what did you get??? :) might go shopping tomorrow pa...

merry christmas to you too subzero! wish you could celebrate it with us :xmas3:

:xmas: thanks, moonie and jag for organizing everything :xmas:

meh raffle pa ba?

got four posters here i can raffle off. they're on corals. 3's in visayan (which i do not understand) and the other is just a bunch of corals.

Subzero : MErry Christmas to you too !!!

how would the raffle be done?

paolov:

Gusto mo magpa-raffle ? PC cable hehehe ?

say, P300 per raffle ticket......that's P3000 already if 10 members will buy......the income generated can be used to start the "PPD anilao buoy project" fund drive ....pambili ng buoy cable, cement, buoy, whatever ... :)

I'll pool in my "commission" too. :)

paolov:

Option 1: We'll just write each diver's name on a piece of paper, for raffling. Of course, the major prizes get to be raffled off last... hehehe.

Option 2: Same as the above but exclusive to SB-PPD divers only. I believe there are other divers joining in but they are not members of SB.

eric_p:
Gusto mo magpa-raffle ? PC cable hehehe ?

say, P300 per raffle ticket......that's P3000 already if 10 members will buy......the income generated can be used to start the "PPD anilao buoy project" fund drive ....pambili ng buoy cable, cement, buoy, whatever ... :)

thread hi-jack ka ha. the buoy project does not need funding. it has sufficient funding already from the dive passess collected from every diver diving in anilao and tingloy. it needs to be used for the benefit of the SEA of anilao and tingloy.

moonlighting:
Option 1: We'll just write each diver's name on a piece of paper, for raffling. Of course, the major prizes get to be raffled off last... hehehe.

Option 2: Same as the above but exclusive to SB-PPD divers only. I believe there are other divers joining in but they are not members of SB.

Ok !!! agree !

Back
Top Bottom