FINAL Christmas Party Sched

Will you be going to the PPD Christmas Party on December 13 at Jack's Loft, Wilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Since wala na tayong fund collection I would like to recommend that you pay as you get your order of drinks or food. That way we don't accumulate the tab and no one will end up paying up more than his/her orders.

As a reminder, pls. bring a P200 worth of gift(s) (unisex) for the exchange gift.

Incidentally, I've asked the manager of the place to get and record the orders per name, by table.

ALso, those who could come early, please occupy tables as couples (duo, twin-sharing, dalawa-dalawa) initially, that way we get to reserve for others who will be coming later. Occupy all the bed-type seats first (i think there are four of them at the second level) so that we get to reserve them for the senglots.

For those who will be joining the exchange gift, please try to come not later than 9 pm so we can start the exchange and those who'd want to go home ahead can have their gifts na.

Incidentally, I've asked the manager of the place to get and record the orders per name, by table.

Galing mo talaga virginia....:D

For those who will be joining the exchange gift, please try to come not later than 9 pm so we can start the exchange and those who'd want to go home ahead can have their gifts na

meron na ako pang exchange gift!:wink:

paolov:
is this correct?

This poll will close on 12-15-2005 at 03:18 PM

and the party is on 12-13-2005 at 7:00pm

i'll vote on the 14th
sadya yan... para makasali yung mga pasaway HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jag

Dont mean to hijack this thread, but I just wanna greet everyone Maligayang Pasko (Merry Christmas). Cheers.

subzero:
Dont mean to hijack this thread, but I just wanna greet everyone Maligayang Pasko (Merry Christmas). Cheers.

likewise! il make sure to down a couple of sanmiguels for you! cheers:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom