FINAL!!!!! 24 Hr Poll. PPD Sub Forum name.

Which name do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
I voted Barangay Pasaway cuz it is really who we are.
You are truly a man who stands by his decision! eyebrow I have a feeling you are going to lose this one though as chip. paolov, and yomar have already changed camps. Still - it's the PPD......it's a vote.....who can say what will happen next!!!!!! :D

clgsamson:
see kim, by changing their votes, they are pasaways! they just don't know it or have trouble accepting it.
...but Caloy...that would mean that you aren't!!!!! i can't believe that! :D

hehehe we'll see. If we lose, we 'll have a sub-forum in the Bahay Kubo eh? Barangay Pasaway again...:D

I guess this also answers your post [Kim...but Caloy...that would mean that you aren't!!!!! i can't believe that!]

Kim:
He wanted to justify changing his vote!:D (which three people have already done up to now!!!)
Make that four. :D

I can't believe any of these guys would ever become DIR. How could they ever keep their gear in one place for more than a couple of dives?

A true pasaway wouldn't care about DIR :wink:

Kim:
I can't believe any of these guys would ever become DIR. How could they ever keep their gear in one place for more than a couple of dives?
Still want to dive with us? we'll assign somebody to look after your gear, that is after it has been rinse by someone else. OK? new words Kim for you...Señorito diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom