Fin/Mask/Snorkel carrying bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redblanket

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a bag to keep my small gear in (F/M/S). Anyone have any suggestions? My LDS has an akona for 59 bucks, does that seem a little high?

Thanks.

Whether $59 is high for the bag you're looking at or not, it seems like overkill for something to hold mask/fins/snorkel. I'm sure you can find something suitable for much less.

Now for carrying a full set of scuba gear buying a more expensive and sturdier bag made for the purpose is worth it.

What sort of sized bag are you looking for? Aeris gives a bag away with a mask,fin,snorkle package. I have tons of them I can sell you for much less than that. Unless it is an entire dive bag, they run a little more. I think the aeris bag retails for 10 or 20, can't remember off the top of my head.

Brent

The Akona bag is nice, I have one, but I got it for free in a raffle. I don't think I'd pay $60 for one when other brands hold the same gear in the same way for $40 less. There are a few high end brands like Akona, XS scuba, etc., and then some off brands. Buy the expensive stuff where it really matters. Something like this is not really a place where you need the best, unless you are a label junkie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom