fin fun images.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Color Blind? color-foils.jpg

Thanks TN....As a American Artist I learned from the best, my Father Gordon B. Evans. Here I am 1950, Montmartre Studio, Paris France.080724133a.jpg

, I plan to write the Force Fin Story. The short version is I Got Screwed. I had 3 production Plants making Force fins for you.
I was asked why we do do make some model's like the swirl colored Force Fin.....well

1. Produced Tan Delta and specialty Force Fins;

2. Produced colors;
3. Is one of the best in the country, but is set up to only do black force fins for us.

The one doing colors got bought up in a consolidation and tried to triple our price retroactively, to pad the purchase price. Since the US Government was paying for the purchase, I suppose that he got his inflated price off my hard work.

The one doing Tan Delta and specialty products conned Hewlett Packard, telling them he created the Foil Force Fin. HP gave him their latest computer and ran a commercial about how he developed Force Fins using their cad cam system. In the meantime, the production guy thought he would launch his own water sports company using Foil Force Fins made in our molds,

All Force Fin molds are made like this (no computer)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLFqWfN7v_g...

I had to pull Force Fin production.

That left our current production facility that is one of the best in the country, but they are set up only to make black Force Fins.
50909finefabricsswirl-015.jpg

In the past I was luckly to hand trim thousands and thousands of Force Fins. Nothing like a personal touch.16.bobtrimmingfin-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom