fin fun images.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On display..the right equipment. 0403genoa-010.jpg

The beauty of the Fab Force was the ability to sew up multiple fin designs. The TPU (Thermal Plastic Urethane) film expands by 80%. On the down kick you could feel the blade expanding outwards, increasing the blade size. On the up kick the TPU pulls in, reducing the surface area to drag back up. With the Cast Polyurethane infused into the fin blade you gain the snap found in all Force Fin products. When you purchase a Shoe Fin for $50.00 the material cost range is around $3.00 dollars. When you purchase a Force Fin the material cost is around $100.00. Basically your purchasing a long lasting snappy material made in America. fab-force - Copy.jpg

It's Friday all ready again...When I view this time less image of my Friend and business partner Andy McMullen hanging off Exxon's Platform Hilda time slips back to another time. 1973 andy-hondo-1.jpgNote the Vented fins..

I found this image of the Fab Free diving blade. The few sample's that were made disappeared from our DEMA booth the night before the show.... Very light weight and snappy. Not in production nor plans for the future. Just sharing the idea of using TPU film and Poly Urethane to create a form. In this case a Fin.forcefin115.jpg

Back
Top Bottom