Fin Fleming series?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Follow the adventures of Fin Fleming, Cayman Islands based underwater photographer, as she grapples with diabolical killers, ruthless kidnappers, ancient curses, and hungry sharks.

Looks like a hell of busy day :)

Looks like it has good reviews.

Heading to the Caymans next month so for $11 for the 4 ebooks I'll give them a read.
Nice, please let us know if it is good (or bad)

Just bought book 1 on kindle for 0.99, heading to Roatan shortly so something to read. If good I'll get the others in the series. Wife has Kindle Unltd and it's included. I enjoyed the Andrew Mayne "Underwater Investigation Unit" series, hopefully these are good too.

On my list. I have read the AJ Bailey series by Nicholas Harvey also set in the Cayman Islands and have found each of the books in the series to be thoroughly enjoyable. Suggest you read in series order if you check these out.

Read the 1st 2 books on a trip to Little Cayman. Her writing style is very easy to read so I enjoyed them. The first book had a bit less scuba diving, but it was a fun murder/mystery. The second book she got more into diving and describing various aspects of diving. This will definitely lead some to critique it on that level. For example being impressed by "Master Diver." But again these are light easy reads and kept me out of trouble while not diving :wink:

Literary giants they are not, but for some easy downtime reading that are in the world of diving to differing degrees they're pretty good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom