Question filter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DW
Thanks for the link! That fitting on the tower shown is not the same as the one in the link and still looks like a barb fitting found in association with aquarium tubing. Are you saying that the fitting should be like the one in the link and not the one shown on the tower?

Thanks for the link! That fitting on the tower shown is not the same as the one in the link and still looks like a barb fitting found in association with aquarium tubing. Are you saying that the fitting should be like the one in the link and not the one shown on the tower?
No problem! Yes, the fitting in the picture is a QD fitting. Just a crappy picture, in my opinion. Those towers are plug and play for PCP compressors (Yong Heng, Tuxing, etc.). I can't remember what the rated pressure is for them, but I have had mine to 4500 psi a number of times.

DW

Now I can see the fitting better and it does look like a QD. Do you know what the cable is for?
It is just a fill whip, with a female QD or threaded fitting on the end. Or, I should say, all the ones that I have seen or own are set up that way.

If you scroll through the pics, you will see a threaded fitting going into a small filter that has a female QD on the other end of the filter.

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom