Question filter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marc.collin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi

i saw there are many kind of filter

1660360131914.png

1660360168338.png

1660360186852.png

1660360224565.png

any specific use for any of these?

the same for all of them:

Desiccant Filter Tube for Water Oil Separator​

Absord Moisture Absord Water for Dry and Clean High Pressure Air​

Without a PMV they're all crap, they're also all crap with a PMV

1. Without a PMV they're all crap, they're also all crap with a PMV

This place would be so much less fun and informative without you, Angelo and Ian.

That filter housing looks like someones attempt at a Bauer "Securus". I don't see the monitor box though. However the fitting at one end looks like a low pressure fitting that a piece of plastic/nylon tubing would attach to. Not sure how that works. Also backing up the lack of a PMV (also called a "Priority Valve".

That filter housing looks like someones attempt at a Bauer "Securus". I don't see the monitor box though. However the fitting at one end looks like a low pressure fitting that a piece of plastic/nylon tubing would attach to. Not sure how that works. Also backing up the lack of a PMV (also called a "Priority Valve".
The fitting should be an 8mm high pressure QD fitting, commonly used on PCP air guns.

DW

The fitting should be an 8mm high pressure QD fitting, commonly used on PCP air guns.

DW
That fitting doesn't look like any HP QD fitting I'm Familiar with. Do you have a picture of the connecting end?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom