Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What time will you be arriving at LAX?

7:40...but if I clear customs in Houston early enough, I may try to get on stand-by for an earlier flight to LAX...

Holy Cow, this thread is really moving.
Bruce, I posted them...see the Will and Becky wedding pic thread.
Thanks, I go find it.

7:40...but if I clear customs in Houston early enough, I may try to get on stand-by for an earlier flight to LAX...
I'll beat you there by 10 minutes unless you get on an earlier flight.

OK...I think I'm ready now :bananalama:

How can someone who has been packed for a week and been preparing her business for two weeks pull an all nighter before leaving on a trip that includes an all nighter flight????

It's all in the details! Getting things ready for the crew and all the banking and figuring out the budget during my absence is the hardest part!

I'm actually afraid to go to sleep now! I'm gonna look real purty when y'all see me in LAX...haha!

I'm shutting the computer down and packing it up now...it's the last thing!

I'm gonna look real purty when y'all see me in LAX...haha!

You and me both. I've been up all night too (at work) and I didn't get much sleep yesterday, because I was too excited about the trip. Luckily, I only have about 30 minutes to go until my shift ends and then I'm officially on vacation... WOO HOO!!!

I woke up at 4:30am and got up at 5:30am....too excited to sleep actually going over in my head if I got everything....

I leave for the airport at 10:00am to catch a flight to DFW and then on to LAX...it is gong to be a very very long day:11:

I don't have to leave home until 2:00 pm to catch a 5:00 pm flight to LAX, which is a good thing because I've still not finished packing.

Now the question; 1 reg or 2?

I'm still awake (barely) and officially on vacation! Sitting in Coz airport waiting to board!!

See y'all in LAX!

Just in case anyone is interested, this was the BEST trip EVAH. The people on the trip were all very nice, the resort before the liveaboard was gorgeous, the crew on the liveaboard was like a family you'd want to be a part of, the food on the boat was delightful (especially the crew food) and the diving was phenomenal.

Here are some photos from my gallery:

hiding-pink.jpg

goby-shrimp.jpg

bandedseakrate.jpg

Thanks guys for a wonderful time. I never would have thought I'd meet such a great group of Americans. hehehehe. You were all a delight. I think Bruce has summed it up perfectly and I don't even feel like home because I want the Nai'a to be my home and the crew to be my family. It's taking nearly an hour to down load my 3Gb of photos from my memory card.

I do hope your trip home was uneventful and you got home safely.

Eleanor xxx

can someone pleeeese stop this office chair from rocking me around!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom