Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You really dont want to read about us on Dateline would you? :wink:

Its been a long journey for us and we are really excited for the big day. Some people do not get married because of relgious or politcal beliefs, for us I wouldnt even consider marrying a non-diver. I just have to stay away from my Blackberry or this will be a short marriage. :wink:

I hear you! When friends ask what I'm looking for, "a diver or someone willing to be" is a must for me. It's as high on my list as someone who is able to care and is honest. I would hate not being able to share this part of my life with my mate.

But as for the Crackberry - Am I going to need to confiscate it at the airport? :no

I hear you! When friends ask what I'm looking for, "a diver or someone willing to be" is a must for me. It's as high on my list as someone who is able to care and is honest. I would hate not being able to share this part of my life with my mate.

Yep, I'm definitely covered here....not only does he dive...but he can drive the boat :D

burbunny:
But as for the Crackberry - Am I going to need to confiscate it at the airport? :no

Don't worry Amber and Will...I'll take care of that when she checks in for her Nitrox class next week :) No cell phones or crackberry's in class :)

OK...I'm officially getting excited! :D And I can't wait for the wedding...aren't we lucky that we have your big exciting event in the next couple of weeks to break up the wait? :)

Can you believe we were at Cococay two years ago beginning to plan ~ FIJI ! Solomon Islands perhaps next LOL.
Ima squeeze it out of you in Czm :wink:

Yep, I'm definitely covered here....not only does he dive...but he can drive the boat :D

BONUS!

YES ~ TRUST ME ON THAT ONE ! Although it wont work on the boat :wink:

What, you don't trust the Coconut Network to be able to deliver your signal? :D

Okay, note to self - get Becky's Crackberry at the airport. Anything else I need to confiscate from anyone? Better I do it there. If I have to take it away on the boat, it *might* end up getting stored UNDER the boat :eyebrow:

so you are telling me you are sleeping with the DM and the BC:no...man some girls have all the luck:rofl3:

BONUS!

What, you don't trust the Coconut Network to be able to deliver your signal? :D

Okay, note to self - get Becky's Crackberry at the airport. Anything else I need to confiscate from anyone? Better I do it there. If I have to take it away on the boat, it *might* end up getting stored UNDER the boat :eyebrow:

Not MY crackberry ~ My better halfs !!!!!! I dont own one :wink:
Lets see if it doesn't end up in the MX Caribbean first :wink:

Can you believe we were at Cococay two years ago beginning to plan ~ FIJI ! Solomon Islands perhaps next LOL.
Ima squeeze it out of you in Czm :wink:

Well, Indonesia is DEFINITELY in the future...but PNG and Soloman Islands are also on my MUST DIVE BEFORE I DIE list :)

Well, Indonesia is DEFINITELY in the future...but PNG and Soloman Islands are also on my MUST DIVE BEFORE I DIE list :)

And just to torture you all a bit more - one of those locations may or may not be the destination for our 2010 adventure. :devil_3:

Palau and Truk are on my "before I die" list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom